After spending 20 years in a corporate job, Adrian decided to ditch the shirt and tie dress code in pursuit of his passion: bicycles and cycling. A keen and “contagious” roadie, Adrian can often be seen spreading the cycling bug in the shop on weekdays and cafe stops on weekends.
An industry veteran of 12 years, Jason is a larger than life figure in the local bike scene, literally! Standing at 1.91m, he is impossible to miss once you step into the store. A competent mechanic, Jason is also a certified bike fitter with a keen eye for details. Above all, his dedication to customer satisfaction has earned him a loyal following through the years.
A consummate mechanic, Jacky was once described by a satisfied customer as “Sherlock Holmes” as he painstakingly troubleshoot a persistent noise from his bike for weeks before finding and solving the root cause. Jacky is also our electronic shifting specialist. From Di2, EPS to eTap, he will ensure that your drivetrain shifts to the right gear at every click, every time.
Another industry veteran, Jibby is well-known and liked by bike enthusiasts for his uncompromising approach towards bike servicing and care. In the words of a renowned beverage maker, he is (probably) the best mechanic in Singapore! Jibby is also a familiar face in the local racing scene so feel free to chat with him about all things fast and furious the next time you visit us.
About our company
Byx BicyclesWhat we’re essentially about
Byx is established upon the passion of a group of cycling enthusiasts to promote cycling and bicycle in a unique way. We act under the banner of providing a unique purchase and service experience to our customers. We are committed to becoming a hub for cycling enthusiasts, providing the highest level of service and outstanding products at fare prices.
We promote cycling for healthy lifestyle, family and community activities and as a viable green solution to road congestion and pollution in Singapore and elsewhere.
We put an emphasis on customer experience, operating in pleasant and centrally located shops that foster welcoming atmosphere with the intent to become a meeting point for riders.
We are qualified bike mechanics. We take pride in our profession and we try to ever improve and excel in our service. We equipped our workshops with state of the art tools to be able to provide the best craftsmanship.
We have chosen to represent leading brands not only because of their uncompromising product quality but also thanks to their customer orientation and passion to the sport.
Going GreenWe care about the environment
01. We use energy saving air conditions and operate them on low energy mode.
02. We use strictly LED energy saving lighting. They cost more but consume 60-70% less energy. We built showers in our shops, to allow customers working in the area to cycle to work and use showers on the way.
03. We commit to contribute 1% of the company profit to environmental cause.
04. We employ a courier service that utilizes bicycle. We encourage you to try.
05. We prioritize RoHS compliant products
06. We provide Park’n Ride facility to allow people to park their bike and use public transportation to and from our locations.
07. We rent bikes to promote green tourism.